When you sign up for or use the Synthesis Bank investment platform, you voluntarily share certain information including your name, email address, Synthesis Bank username, wallet ID, and any other information that you give us when registering to the site. We also use your ip address in order to increase chances of detecting misuse of the account, or the possibility of your account being highjacked. You are free to use a vpn to hide your IP. We will still use your IP address, which is used to approximate your location, even if you don’t choose to share your precise location.
When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use the Synthesis Bank platform. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
1. Log Data – When you use Synthesis Bank, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address (which we use to infer your approximate location), the date and time of your Synthesis Bank platform use, how you used the platform, cookie data and device data.
3. Device information – In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using Synthesis Bank on, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks, and how to improve the site.
4. Support Communications – We may share your questions (removing your ID data, making this information anonymous), frustrations and feedback internally within the Synthesis Bank team in order to improve the site, add Answers in the FAQ section, etc.
We are committed to providing our Users with the best investment platform. That is why we use your information solely to improve our platform and improve our ability to help you navigate the platform. We use your data to:
1. Identify you when you log in to Synthesis Bank.
2. Troubleshoot any issues that you may have with the site and solve your unique issues with the platform more efficiently.
3. Make sure no User is abusing the platform by having multiple accounts, etc.
4. Test new and existing features with the goal of improving the quality of out service.
As you can see, we have a legitimate interest for using your info in these ways. It’s fundamental to what we do at Synthesis Bank and necessary in order to make Synthesis Bank and its features relevant and as useful as possible to you.
Synthesis Bank is a worldwide service. By using our platform, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the Cayman Islands, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
Notwithstanding our state of the art technological protective systems and policy of strict User privacy, internet based businesses are always susceptible to efforts of data breach, there it is not possible to guaranteed 100% security. That being said, we take every precaution and carefully monitor our platform for cyber attacks to ensure that your personal information stays with us and no other third party.
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Synthesis Bank services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
People under the age of 18 are not allowed to use Synthesis Bank. Since you may only use Synthesis Bank if you are over this age limit, we do not have any special conditions for storing data of Users that are Underage. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using Synthesis Bank and you do not want them, please contact us via [email protected] and we will solve this situation in a timely manner.